PS R2.M is a series of standard-class precision balances
of high resolution based on RADWAG MonoBLOCK® technology. The innovative construction of PS R2.M balance
features a new single-point weighing
pan fastening, which ensures its excellent geometry and minimizes eccentricity error. The labyrinth-shape fastening guarantees excellent resistance to contamination.
RADWAG MonoBLOCK® technology enables weighing
loads with the readability of d=0.01 g at the maximum capacity of 10 kg. Rigid base ensures stability of the weighing system and great resistance to shocks.
Internal adjustment system means precision and high measurement repeatability. Leverage of internal weight mass
enables adjustment within the whole measuring range.Features:
- d=0.01g readability at 10 kg max capacity
- great resistance to ambient conditions
- stability and repeatability over time
- RADWAG MonoBLOCK® technology
- internal adjustment within the whole measuring range
- four databases and ALIBI memory
- easy-to-read LCD display and clear information layout
- quick access keys
- The instrument enables saving completed measurement data as reports and graphs.
- The data is stored in databases:Operators (max 100 entries),
- Products (max 1 000 entries),
- Weighings (max 5 000 entries),
- Tares (max 100 entries),
- ALIBI memory provides data safety and enables automatic measurement recording (max 100 000 weighing records).
PS R.M series is equipped with the following interfaces: 2 x RS 232, USB type A and B and optional Wireless Connection. Balance-computer communication via USB is possible upon installing an additional driver which can be downloaded from 'Software' tab.